The Mayoral Club is about opening doors, making global business connections, and using exclusive networking opportunities to develop Liverpool and its enterprises.
• Make global business connections at VIP events such as The River Festival, Bordeaux Wine Festival and River of Light
• Opportunity for SMEs to network and do business with key city and Northern Powerhouse stakeholders and make introductions to high level decision makers
• Exposure throughout all Mayoral Club media assets and campaigns
• Access to major commercial, B2B and B2C engagement opportunities through the city’s assets
• Access to a series of 10+ national and international networking and partnership building events held throughout the year, in partnership with Mayor of Liverpool Joe Anderson
• Two complimentary tickets to attend the annual Mayoral Club Annual Gala Dinner
• Direct opportunities to network with the Mayor of Liverpool Joe Anderson OBE and other key stakeholders in Government
Corporate Social Responsibility
• As a member, your company has a direct influence on the economic and well-being impact of the city, its residents, visitors, key stakeholders and businesses, ensuring your organisation can reach its CSR objectives through cultural and social engagement
• The Mayoral Club is the business club behind the Liverpool 2018 cultural events programme, attracting 4 million visitors with an estimated economic impact of £100 million. Liverpool 2018 extended the legacy of the European Capital of Culture to 2028 and beyond, pushing Liverpool to the top of the ‘must-visit’ cities in 2018
• Discount on corporate hire at two of Liverpool’s most iconic venues: The Liverpool Town Hall and St George’s Hall
Become a member here.